Business development manager (Mechatronics)
- Do you have strong commercial skills?
- Are you interested in mechatronics?
- Are you eager to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
The Big Picture
Televic Rail, responsible for designing, developing, testing and maintaining on-board passenger information and mechatronic safety systems for trains, trams & metro’s, is growing at an exponential rate. Over 22 000 vehicles worldwide have already been equipped with our systems. We are considered the n° 1 reference, hence our search for the best!
As Business Development Manager (Mechatronics) you are responsible for developing a new market segment: the train maintenance market. You research and set up a go to market strategy and start a new sales cycle, thus helping Televic Rail to grow even further!
- You set up a business plan and work out a sales plan by analyzing the market, estimating its potential and building up a strategy from scratch.
- You build a national and international network of channels (clients, partners, integrators, suppliers etc.) for a specific market segment.
- You manage to create long term client relationships and collect detailed information about the customer’s needs and market potential.
- You determine all the criteria that lead to a successful cooperation with the client and you make sure that all these criteria are being met to secure success.
- You have a Master’s degree and 5+ years of experience as a(n international) sales engineer or business developer.
- You have experience working in a technological environment and have a strong interest in technology and applications; affinity with mechatronics is a plus.
- You can communicate easily and effectively on all levels (up to C-level).
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and understand the need for a long term vision and strategy.
- You are prepared to travel up to 50% of your time.
- You are eager to set up this exciting position with us!
Televic develops, manufactures and installs high-tech communication systems. We bridge the gap between people, systems and information and provide our customers with reliable and state-of-the-art interaction solutions. Communication is in our DNA!
We focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail.
Televic Rail is considered the number one reference for high-quality on-board communication and control systems, hence our search for talented colleagues! At Rail you will get the opportunity to collaborate with top-notch references worldwide (e.g. Siemens, Hitachi, Bombardier, Eurostar, NMBS).
We welcome you in our new modern headquarters in Izegem. We offer you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits and the possibility to participate in our personalized Televic Bonus Plan.
Our strong focus on training and development sets us apart! At Televic, you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.
Please send your resume and motivational letter to Sien Decruw, Leo Bekaertlaan 1, B-8870 Izegem or firstname.lastname@example.org.