Team Lead Bid Manager
The Big Picture
In light of Televic Rail’s growth we are looking for a new colleague to join and lead our highly skilled Bid Management team. After an intensive training period at our Product Management, Project Management and RD department you transfer to the Bid Management department where you will translate customer requests into feasible solutions and projects. You are the link between Sales and Project Management and you collaborate closely with Engineering and Product Management. As Team Lead you are also responsible for the team of Bid Managers.
- You analyze client requests and specifications and pinpoint bottlenecks and risks for both standardized and customized projects.
- You provide the customers with a feasible technical solution to their requirements and are able to provide creative alternatives in case requirements cannot be met.
- You correctly document these technical solutions and specifications (estimated costs, required resources, timing,…).
- You analyze current process flows and coordinate process optimization where needed.
- You are responsible for a small team of three Bid Managers.
- You are responsible for delivering high-quality bids within time, scope and budget.
- You communicate with external and internal parties on a regular
- You have a Master’s degree in engineering with 5+ years of work experience.
- Experience in bid management or tendering is a plus or you are strongly interested in these processes.
- You are a skilled communicator (both verbally and written) who is able to approach problems creatively and defend your technical solutions to our clients.
- Your strong analytical skills enable you to prioritize and work in a very detailed manner.
- You are fluent in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- You are willing to travel occasionally (up to 20% of your time).
We welcome you in our new modern headquarters in Izegem. We offer you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits and the possibility to participate in our personalized Televic Bonus Plan. Our strong focus on training and development sets us apart! At Televic, you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth. We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.