Hardware engineers for R&D Department (Junior - Medior)
• Passionate about hardware design?
• Excellent problem solving skills?
• Interested to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
The Big Picture
Televic Rail, responsible for designing, developing, testing and maintaining on-board passenger information and mechatronic safety systems for trains, trams & metro’s, is growing at an exponential rate. Over 22 000 vehicles worldwide have already been equipped with our systems. We are considered the number one reference, hence our search for the best engineers!
Our R&D department is growing and we are looking for several hardware engineers to join our successful team. You will be responsible for the specification and development of a vast array of railway solutions for our international clients.
- You are involved in our hardware design, from initial design phase to production stage: component selection, electrical calculations, schematic drawings, layout specifications, layout review,…
- You write detailed hardware design and test specification documents.
- You perform verification and validation testing according to ISO procedures.
- You create and follow detailed hardware development schedules.
- You work closely together with other departments (R&D, purchasing, production,…).
- You have a Master’s degree in engineering (industrial/ electronics/ ICT). Some years of experience in hardware development is a plus, but not necessary.
- New technologies and high-quality design fascinate you!
- You value teamwork, communication and you are a great problem solver.
- You speak English and Dutch fluently.
Televic develops, manufactures and installs high-tech communication systems. We bridge the gap between people, systems and information and provide our customers with reliable and state-of-the-art interaction solutions. Communication is in our DNA!
We focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail.
Televic Rail is the lead supplier for high-quality on-board communication and control systems. As a Rail colleague you get the opportunity to collaborate with top-notch references worldwide (e.g. Hitachi, Siemens, Eurostar, NMBS and Bombardier).
We welcome you in our new modern headquarters in Izegem. We offer you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits and the possibility to participate in our personalized Televic Bonus Plan.
Our strong focus on training and development sets us apart! At Televic, you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.
Please send your resume and motivational letter to: Ine Eeckman, Leo Bekaertlaan 1, B-8870 Izegem or email@example.com.