- Passionate about technology and project management?
- Excellent a planning and communication skills?
- And eager to work for an international organization that is gearing up for significant expansion?
The Big Picture
Televic Healthcare, the nr. 1 reference in nurse call, multimedia and intercom systems for the healthcare market is rapidly expanding. As Project Lead you are responsible for the correct follow up of our projects at client locations to assure an excellent and on time project delivery.
- Through an extensive training period you will get familiar with the company and our product ranges after which you will manage the delivery of multiple projects, ensuring delivery is on time, within budget and to scope.
- You will be the point of contact for the customer and subcontractors. You also maintain relationships with stakeholders and key customers, ensuring delivery meets requirement.
- You will monitor all project technical and non-technical activities.
- You apply and champion the appropriate project management discipline, i.e. planning, resourcing, monitoring, reporting and risk, issue and dependency management.
- You produce and manage project budgets, ensure that spend is in line with agreed plans, that accurate forecasts are produced and agreed benefits are realized.
- You are responsible for overall project planning and management of resources required (including contingency planning) to deliver the projects.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering or business administration. A first experience in a similar position is a plus.
- You have a strong interest in technology and engineering.
- You have a hands-on, no nonsense mentality.
- You have good decision, analytical and project management skills.
- Thanks to your excellent communication skills you are able to have constructive discussions with external and/or internal clients that lead to the best possible solution.
- You maintain a positive attitude and a genuine passion for customer service coupled with a proactive approach to problem solving. You have the ability to multi-task, to enable you to juggle numerous activities in a fast paced environment
- You are prepared to spend 80% of your time externally or home based, one’s a week you are willing to travel to our headquarters.
- You speak Dutch and English fluently.
Televic develops, manufactures and installs high-tech communication systems. We bridge the gap between people, systems and information and provide our customers with reliable and state-of-the-art interaction solutions. Communication is in our DNA!
We focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail.
Televic Healthcare is a market leader in communication and information systems for hospitals, nursing homes, psychiatric centers,… We facilitate what really matters: helping people.
We welcome you in our modern headquarters in Izegem. We offer you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits and the possibility to participate in our personalized Televic Bonus Plan.
Our strong focus on training and development makes the difference! At Televic, you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.
Please send your resume and motivational letter to: Ine Eeckman, Leo Bekaertlaan 1,B-8870 Izegem or email@example.com.