Technical Product Manager
• Interested to be the crucial link between R&D, the customer and sales?
• Does your technical expertise match your commercial talent?
• Eager to work for an international organization that is gearing up for significant expansion?
The Big Picture
Televic Conference develops, manufactures and markets conferencing solutions to high-profile customers worldwide (e.g. United Nations, European Parliament, French Senate).
As technical product manager, you are responsible for the development and follow-up of our product range, ensuring and enforcing our strong competitive position. You work closely together with the other product managers, R&D and sales in order to guarantee that our solutions meet the increasingly complex demands of the customer and to generate new business opportunities for the broader conference market.
• You are responsible for the launch of new Conference products and manage the entire product life cycle.
• You take the lead in collecting relevant market data (competition research, sales input, trends, regulation,…) and integrate them into proposals for new product development.
• You document innovative product specifications, meeting the stakeholders’ needs and guaranteeing a competitive advantage.
• You set up a variety of commercial actions (e.g. demos, webinars, road shows, trade fairs) in order to analyze the market needs and make sure these are translated into the right choices for further product development & design.
• You have thorough insight in the international market that is relevant for Televic Conference: complex high-end B-2-B environment.
• You have a Master’s degree in ICT or electronics with 3 to 5 years of experience in product management or R&D project management.
• You have extensive knowledge of technology and applications; affinity with software and user experience is a plus.
• Your commercial talent and analytical skills enable you to propose the optimal solution for our customers.
• You are fluent in English, French and Dutch.
Televic develops, manufactures and installs high-tech communication systems. We bridge the gap between people, systems and information and provide our customers with reliable and state-of-the-art interaction solutions. Communication is in our DNA!
We focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail.
Televic Conference is a key provider of discussion systems, simultaneous translations and electronic voting systems worldwide. Decades of experience in satisfying the most demanding customers results in a vast array of both standard and customized solutions.
We welcome you in our modern headquarters in Izegem. We offer you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits and the possibility to participate in our personalized Televic Bonus Plan.
Our strong focus on training and development sets us apart! At Televic, you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.
Please send your resume and motivational letter to: Elise Mestdagh, Leo Bekaertlaan 1,B-8870 Izegem or email@example.com.