Integration Test Engineer
• Passionate about quality assurance?
• Excellent problem solving skills?
• Interested to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
The Big Picture
Televic Rail, responsible for designing, developing, testing and maintaining on-board passenger information and mechatronic safety systems for trains, trams & metro’s, is growing at an exponential rate! Over 22 000 vehicles worldwide have already been equipped with our systems. We are considered the number one reference, hence our search for the best engineers!
Due to our growth, we have an excellent opportunity for a (senior) integration test engineer. You will aid in the verification and validation of on-board passenger information and mechatronic train control systems.
• You are involved in the review of hardware and software requirements specifications of complex on-board railway systems (function, performance, security, scalability,…)
• You develop and set up manual and automated test cases and configurations needed to meet testing of system and high-level component requirements.
• You develop and execute efficient regression test scenario’s.
• You report, resolve and prevent defects and resolutions and provide feedback to the bid, development and commissioning teams.
• You have a Master’s degree in engineering with 5+ years of experience in quality assurance (emphasis on integration verification and validation).
• You have knowledge of Linux. Working knowledge of TCP/IP, general network and project management tools are a plus.
• You have excellent problem solving skills and you’re committed to quality.
• You speak English and Dutch fluently.
Televic develops, manufactures and installs high-tech communication systems. We bridge the gap between people, systems and information and provide our customers with reliable and state-of-the-art interaction solutions. Communication is in our DNA!
We focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail.
Televic Rail is the lead supplier for high-quality on-board communication and control systems. As a Rail colleague you get the opportunity to collaborate with top-notch references worldwide (e.g. Hitachi, Siemens, Eurostar, NMBS and Bombardier).
We welcome you in our new modern headquarters in Izegem. We offer you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits and the possibility to participate in our personalized Televic Bonus Plan.
Our strong focus on training and development makes the difference! At Televic, you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.
Please send your resume and motivational letter to: Ine Eeckman, Leo Bekaertlaan 1, B-8870 Izegem or firstname.lastname@example.org.