Junior embedded software engineer
- Passionate about software for embedded systems?
- Eager to join a successful team?
- Interested to work for an international organization that is gearing up for significant expansion?
The Big Picture
Televic Healthcare, the number one reference in nurse call, multimedia and intercom systems for the healthcare market is rapidly expanding and looking for an embedded engineer to join its passionate R&D team.
You will join a team of 18 highly skilled (software, hardware and test) engineers who are responsible for designing and developing the next state-of-the-art generation of nurse call system based on IP and wireless technologies. Your contributions help us achieve success!
- You will be assigned a specific project in which you are responsible for the full lifecycle software development.
- You develop complex software code according to the requirements, you translate system requirement into technical specifications and you develop automated tests for continuous integration.
- You document the developed software.
- You work in a multidisciplinary and international team in order to combine different technologies into a comprehensive design.
- You formulate ideas for continuous improvement.
- You have a Master’s degree in computer science engineering, informatics or ICT.
- You have knowledge of IP network protocols and Embedded Linux development.
- Understanding of the interaction between hardware and software at different levels (component, sub-system and system) is required.
- You have excellent problem solving skills and you learn new technologies quickly.
- You are a team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- You speak Dutch and English fluently.
Televic develops, manufactures and installs high-tech communication systems. We bridge the gap between people, systems and information and provide our customers with reliable and state-of-the-art interaction solutions. Communication is in our DNA!
We focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail.
Televic Healthcare is a market leader in communication and information systems for hospitals, nursing homes, psychiatric centers, … We care about what really matters: helping people!
We welcome you in our new modern headquarters in Izegem. We offer you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits and the possibility to participate in our personalized Televic Bonus Plan.
Our strong focus on training and development makes the difference! At Televic, you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.
Please send your resume and motivational letter to Elise Mestdagh, Leo Bekaertlaan 1, B-8870 Izegem or email@example.com.